Sunday, February 7, 2010

Shanghai Circus and Chinese New Years!


I thought it was about time I updated my blog. Me and my friend Kurt went to the Shanghai Circus. It was amazing! Tight roping, contortionist, juggling, flips, and tons of fun!


BYU sponsored a Chinese New Year festival! They had catered Chinese food, performances, and games. There were tons of Chinese people! Me and Kurt had a lot of fun.

My companion Amy Hill and her boyfriend Shan came for the party!


Some of my awesome friends from China!


An amazing couple from Taiwan I met at the MTC. They are investigating the church!


Kurt is great! He is one of my best friends (and maybe a little more :-). He served his mission in Taiwan and is majoring in Electrical Engineering. We are having a lot of fun!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray!! I am so happy to see your pictures and to meet your friend Kurt. You both look very happy*!!# You look so gorgeous, Julie. I'm glad you had such a fun date at the Shanghai Circus and Chinese New Year. Way to go gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having so much fun! You look beautiful Julie...keep us posted on your "friend" Kurt! =)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well isnt this just a cute little blog you got here. These pictures are beautiful!:)

    ReplyDelete